I have been a licensed Massage Therapist for over 10 years. I graduated from Cedar Mountain School of Massage in 2001. I work along side a well known Chiropractor & Naturopath, Dr. Meed West DC, ND. Dr. West has been in practice for over 30 years and believes in using massage in conjuction with Chiropractic & Naturopathic medicine.
People of all ages can benefit from massage. Whether you are coming in to relax or you need a therapeutic massage. If you suffer from headaches, body aches, new-old injuries on the job, auto accidents, or just every day living, a massage does the body good.
I use a combination of swedish strokes, trigger point, deep tissue and tapotement techniques to help reduce your muscular tension. These techniques help to reduce stress, body aches, headaches, tension and increase relaxation, range of motion in the muscles & joints, and increase overall well-being.
- * Kaiser Permanente
- * Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon
- Please check with your provider to ensure you have massage benefits. Please bring your insurance card with you at the time of your appointment.
- * Relaxation
- * Swedish Full Body Massage
- * Deep Tissue Massage
- * Trigger Point Technique
- * Therapeutic Rehabilitation
Benefits of Massage:
- * Improves muscle function and flexibility
- * Improves joint function and Range of Motion
- * Reduces muscle pain and soreness
- * Reduces stress and feelings of depression
- * Improves overall circulation
- * Strengthens your immune system
- * Injury prevention
- * Reduces healing time of injuries